CHECK OUT OUR LIVE EVENTS
DENTAL PRACTICE LAUNCH DINNER
Want to learn the basics of buying, running and growing your own dental practice? At our quarterly Practice Launch Dinners, we meet as a small group and discuss the sequence, mistakes to avoid and keys to growth for new practice owners. These dinners are usually limited to 10-15 dentists and are full of great advice to get you and your practice started off on the right foot!
I love teaching segments of the Liftoff Academy and Dental CEO Programs at LIVE EVENTS. If your residency or dental school class is interested in having a Practicingdentist.com Live Event come to YOUR CITY...Fill out a Request An Event form below. If you've already been invited to a planned event...check out the RSVP tab below. Usually these events are hosted at a fun off campus location like a local brewery or restaurant. I promise to deliver real life training that is ACTUALLY relevant to your success.
- University Of Minnesota School of Dentistry (D4 And Local Residents): MAY 2017
- MN NEW OWNERS "Practice Launch Dinner" Jan 2017
- Midwestern University Dental School (D4 And Local Residents): MAY 2017
- UMKC (D4 And Local Residents): TBD
- Marquette Dental School (D4 And Local Residents) TBD
- Iowa Dental School April 2017
- Nebraska UNMC April 2017
- 2018 Winter Practice Launch Dinner March 2018
- 2018 UMN Dental School Event April 2018